Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Task 2_Deliverable

1.)  Having completed this review of a web 2.0 tool would you use this tool in your classroom?

Yes, I would use the Tutorials and Drill-And-Practice in my classroom.  This is a great type of academic software to have for the students because it allows them to practice drills at their own pace and it also allows them to see where they need help in certain subject areas.

2.)  Prior to this activity, how did you typically select website or tools to use?

Prior to this activity, I would select websites or tools to use by using the internet.  I would look at the different websites and tools and research the ones that I thought would be the best for the students to use.

3.)  Do you have any ideas, comments, or feedback on improving the web 2.0 tool selection process?

Ths only idea that I have to improve the selection process would be to have a forum that teachers can leave feedback on with their thoughts on the web tools that they have used and selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment